Most of my Youtube emails I delete without reading. Either someone is trolling my comment or it’s my weekly suggestions from the site or whatever. But today, I got a video suggestion from someone called theMinotaurZebraBAR.
Appearently, this guy named Matt Gabnai wanted to share his new solo project called Minotaur Project with me. I’ve gotten these before, usually good for a laugh, but this guy blew me away. Check out the song he sent me titled 77345_018.
Pretty awesome Prog-Metal. I can hear elements of In Flames, Lacuna Coil and even more. Honestly, this song is great and looking through the other videos that he has up, continue the sonic landscape. It’s one guy with a few guest musicians sprinkled through, but everything just sounds HUGE.
Check this guy out if you love prog, get him out there to new ears. Like his Facebook page and subscribe to his Youtube channel.
-IH
No comments:
Post a Comment