Into Eternity will be out on the road hopefully soon, but not with Stu Block, which is a bummer, but hell, you can’t always get what you want.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Into Eternity’s “Fukushima” is out and DAMN IT’S GOOD!
Canadian GODS Into Eternity have finally released “Fukushima”, which they’ve been teasing for about a month. Stu Block has become one of my favorite singers recently. I’ve been a fan of Into Eternity in a minor sense, didn’t own any of their stuff, but liked every track I heard from them. I didn’t start checking out more of their stuff until I heard the new Iced Earth singe “Anthem” and was blown away. Dystopia was a phenomenal record that showcases Stu’s voice well. And now, we have new Into Eternity that shows his voice off even more, including those lovely growls that he so lovingly exudes during the track. I could sit here and praise the gospel according to Block all day, but dammit, just listen to the song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment